Holiday Card Time!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014


Dare I say it? There are 6.5 weeks until Christmas! What? I know, we've barely cleaned up the Halloween decorations and I'm still eating my way through the kids' candy. On Saturday I was in Canadian Tire and the aisles looked like this....


Like it or not, the holidays are-a-coming. Friends of ours were taking their family holiday card picture this weekend which reminded me that it was time to order ours. Last year we ordered from Minted and loved them. They apparently liked us too because they ended up using our photo for a mock up "thank you card" on their site.

I started looking through the website this weekend and the foiled press cards really caught my eye as well as the ornament cards and mini books. Here are some more favs...
 
1234567. 

It seems like all we receive in the mail these days are bills and junk. Get your holiday cards ordered and make your loved ones day when they open their mailbox this season.

Minted has a promo going on right now which is a great bonus! $25 off + free shipping using code CHEER25FS at checkout.

Keep it Beautiful





*I am proud to have partnered with Minted today


Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 wallpaperin All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.